Woocommerce Menu

How To Use Testosterone Enanthate Without Side Effects

0 Comment


Testosterone Enanthate is a widely known anabolic steroid for muscle gain and strength in the bodybuilding industry. If we’re talking about muscle growth and strength with minimal side effects, then Testosterone Enanthate is still # 1, no matter what you’ve heard about other drugs.

Using this drug, athletes observe a significant increase in muscle mass, increase in strength and power for such a short time. Testosterone Enanthate is valued in various sports, both in powerlifting and martial arts. Gratefully received good reviews in the preparation of athletes in sports where endurance and aggression are desirable and in demand.

Buy Testosterone Enanthate Online

Testosterone Enanthate Cycle Without Side Effects

Despite the fact that Testosterone Enanthate refers to long esters, it is recommended to give injections twice a week. Thus, the athlete maintains a consistently high concentration of the substance in the blood. An effective steroid for weight gain is felt in dosages of 250-1000 mg per week. The result is a significant increase in muscle and strength. It is not recommended to exceed 1000 mg per week from judgments about the risk of side effects.

Combined Cycle

An effective steroid for weight gain can go in a solo cycle, but still a combination with other anabolic drugs entails a more pronounced return. For rapid muscle growth, Dianabol or Anadrol are popular steroids for binding with Testosterone Enanthate. To increase better muscle mass, this drug is recommended to be combined with Deca Durabolin, Equipoise or Trenbolone.

Post Cycle Therapy

The logical conclusion of a full pharmacological cycle is Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). At this stage, drugs are used to restore the body after steroids and minimize the phenomenon of rollback. On PCT should use drugs: Clomid or Nolvadex. They will help to start the production of your own testosterone and spermatogenesis.

testosterone enanthate without side effects

Possible Side Effects Of Testosterone Enanthate

Some of the most significant side effects of Testosterone Enanthate:

  • supports bone growth;
  • lowering cholesterol;
  • the increase in protein synthesis;
  • in men, promotes the formation of secondary sexual characteristics;
  • regulation of sperm production;
  • increases the desire to have sex;
  • stimulates aggressive behavior;
  • reduces susceptibility to pain;
  • stimulates the sebaceous glands in the skin;
  • stimulates the release of pheromones;
  • controls spatial reasoning. It has been proven that women with low testosterone in their blood have difficulty Parking their car.

The CNS in the cerebral cortex stimulates the secretion of testosterone when we are happy or excited, that is, when the body needs it. But when we are tense or angry, the production speed decreases rapidly.

Regulation of testosterone synthesis is something like this: the hypothalamus stimulates the pituitary gland, which in turn activates the Leydig cells, which are located in the testicles. Part of testosterone (90%), associated with SHBG, it is inactive. However, the remaining 10% of free testosterone exerts its biological actionthey bind to the appropriate receptors in the cells and activate certain cellular responses in the nucleus.

Recommended Products

Tags: