Promifen (Clomid) has the ability to help the user to restore hormonal levels and testosterone levels after finishing a cycle of steroids.
The drug is an anti-estrogen that is produced by Alpha Pharma in pill form. After administration, the drug starts working after a week and during this time its maximum effect is experienced and it continues even 6 months after its use.
Effects of Clomid
- Clomid positively effects testosterone levels, which are naturally produced again after the administration of this drug.
- It does not allow water retention in the body, thereby relieving edema.
- It does not negatively affect the liver.
- Stops the production of estrogen.
How to take Clomid
Usually, Clomid is used during PCT which ideally should start 7 days after the end of a steroid cycle. We recommend taking the substance for a period no longer than 4 weeks and the recommended dosage is between 50 – 100mg per day.
Abusing the recommended dosage will lead to the following:
- Sleep disturbance.
- Feeling of nausea.
- The emergence of allergies.