Dymethazine (DMZ) is an oral prohormone used to enhance drying rates and gain lean muscle mass. This steroid allows you to produce a high-quality shape even in short cycles, but it can only be administered for up to 12 weeks at a time.
How Dimethazine works
DMZ has a similar impact to the previously popular steroid Trenbolone. Furthermore, the prohormone resembles Superdrol, which was banned by the Food and Drug Administration.
It is turned to testosterone when consumed. It doesn’t aromatize and isn’t harmful to the liver. It does, however, suppress its own testosterone production, as do all prohormones. Therapy after the cycle is essential!
DMZ can be used for the following purposes:
- As part of cycles for lean muscle mass development (up to 12 kg, depending on the drugs)
- Cycles for “drying” the body without losing muscle mass (as fine-tuning) – for those who have recently had cycles of prohormones
- As a first cycle for those who want to overcome the plateau and create a high-quality starting form for the subsequent transformation
The main effects of Dimethazine
- Strengthening lean muscle mass growth and “clean” mass gain throughout the cycle.
- Fat burning stimulation throughout the cycle with no fluid retention.
- Strength indicators, endurance, and speed growth.
Dosages and administration
Bodybuilders advocate a daily dosage of 30mg, depending on your tolerance to the substance.
The cycle should last approximately four weeks.
The easiest way to get the most out of Dymethazine is to stack it with any Testosterone ester or any aromatizing substance.